Sunday, July 12, 2009

Babies

This weekend I went to the Great South Bay Music Festival. It was a great time, good music and good people. I did run into some friends, but the significant one is a friend of mine that goes back to kindergarten. He is a kind soul and so is his wife. The part that was tough was that his wife was pregnant when I was pregnant, she actually had the same due date that I did. She had the baby on May 29th, a little boy. I saw him this weekend and it was tough. I just kept thinking to myself, that is what Lia would have looked like. That is how tiny her feet and hands would be. He was adorable and I did better than I thought that I would. She was so sensitive to me and tried to stay back with the baby. I told her that I was really ok. I almost asked to hold him, but I didn't know if I could.

It was in a way nice to see what Lia could have looked like, and what size she might have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment