Friday, June 12, 2009

So much to say...

Today was the last day at school with the students. The next two weeks they have finals and regents exams. I got to spend the day without a voice. Ironically being the speech-language pathologist. I am anxious for this school year to be completely done. I need a change of pace, something different. I feel burnt out this year. I made a decision that next year I am taking care of me. I am not doing any extra-curricular activities and I will stay for events only if I want to. I am not going to feel pressured into doing anything. I need to do this for me. I am hoping that I will be pregnant and I don't need the added stress either.

As far as that goes...I am not pregnant yet, which is good because apparently although my doctor said we could start trying, he didn't want me pregnant yet. Now it is really official, so last month I suppose was just practice. His advice was great, he said, almost word for word. Don't worry (to which I laughed at) You need to have sex like you did when you first met, the best babies are conceived after a bottle of champagne in a hot tub. Seriously, go to Meehan's have a few drinks, go home and have sex. See you in three months or your first pre-natal visit. I hope it is the later.

I had to cancel my appointment with my therapist yesterday because I was sick. I didn't want to get her sick seeing as she has an infant at home. It was my first session since she has come back from her leave. So, my big question is...How do you not worry? I am a worrier by nature. I worry about lots of things, but I try to balance the worry. That is what I am going to do now. I just don't know how to do it. I like to know things and have information. I feel well equipped with information. I know that there aren't exact answers to any of this, but if there were just some things I could know it would help.

The weather continues to be horrible as well, but my newest thought on that is...

You need to have the rain in order to have the rainbows. I am just hoping that there is a really big rainbow after all this. I could use that right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment