Thursday, April 9, 2009

The generosity of others

The value of a man resides in what he gives and not in what he is capable of receiving.” Albert Einstein

I am truly overwhelmed at the generosity of others. I am walking in the March for Babies on April 26th. The generosity of my friends and family has truly been amazing. I feel strongly about this and want to do something that will honor Lia Rose as well as possibly start a tradition. I started with a small goal of 150$ and reached that within a day. I then raised it to 300$ and reached that as well. I raised it to 500$ and I am almost there. Maybe I will bump it up again. John and a friend from high school have officially joined my team. I hope to be able to raise even more money for this cause and make Lia Rose proud.

I am proud of my friends and family for supporting me in this cause. I hope that it will help me to make the short life of Lia Rose even more worthwhile. I know that she has made a huge difference in my life and now she will be able to make a difference in others by helping to save babies who are born prematurely. Maybe in a few years from now a baby born when Lia was will be able to be saved.

I am proud to walk for Lia Rose!

No comments:

Post a Comment