Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Surgery and Angels

Today I am having surgery to remove the fibroid that caused the miscarriage as well as the other ones that are in and around my uterus. I have to be at the hospital at 8 AM. I am pretty nervous, but I am hopeful. I know in my heart that all will go well. It has to go well. I just want to know for sure that it did. The doctor is extremely positive and believes that this will go well. I have put my faith in God and him. It is in their hands. My doctor has been amazing and truly understands, but that is a story for another time.
In the meantime, I know that my angel Lia Rose, is really watching over us. Yesterday, we got a phone call that her grave marker is there. I wanted to drive right to the cemetery to see it, but I couldn't. I truly feel that the timing of that being there is perfect. It feels like this whole chapter is coming to a close. I believe in these little signs that happen and I feel like this is another one.
It is comforting that everything at the cemetery is settled. I am going into surgery today and that will be settled. Soon I will be on my way to my goal, which is to start a family. John and I were meant to be parents. We already are parents. I believe it takes special people to be parents to an angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment